This year will be the 7th commemoration of the #Genocost . Please take a stand for the millions of Congolese who died in Congo wars. Join us and others across the world to show that their lives mattered, to say that they won’t be forgotten. On August 2nd, you can:
- light your own candle and share it with the world, using #Genocost
- change your social media profile picture to the #Genocost candle of hope (attached in this email)
If you are in London, Nottingham, Toronto and Cape Town, please come for a commemoration service on Saturday 3rd August 2019. There will be a remembrance ceremony, talks, food, fundraising, music, and networking. You can confirm your attendance and find out more details about each service following the links below.
· Nottingham: Facebook Event Page
· Toronto: The Kcope booking page
- Cape Town: Iziko South African National Museum Cape Town
Thank you, and we look forward to engaging with you (online and in-person) in the coming days